Simplify your work in the field with the the intrinsically safe, rugged 475 Field Communicator. This built-for-purpose handheld communicator delivers universal support for HART and Foundation Fieldbus devices, a full-color graphical user interface, and a long-lasting Lithium-Ion power module. It is designed to withstand the knocks and shocks from normal use in the field.
PROCESSOR AND MEMORY SPECIFICATIONS
Microprocessor: 80 MHz, max 133 MHz Hitachi® SH3
Memory: Internal Flash, 32 MB
System Card, 1 GB Secure Digital card or higher
RAM, 32 MB
Weight: Approximately 1.65 lb (750 grams) includes battery
Display: 3.5” diagonal, 1/4 VGA (240 by 320 pixels) color touch screen
Dimensions approximately 2.81” x 2.11” (71.5 mm x 53.6 mm)
Keypad: The keypad consists of the following:
• A Power key to turn on and off the 475 or to put it in standby
• A Backlight key to adjust the intensity of the light on the screen
• Four navigation (arrow) keys to select, open, and back out of menu items
• An Enter key to open menu items from the Field Communicator Main Menu or Settings menu, and select any highlighted button
• A Tab key to move between buttons or fields on a window
• A Function key that enables alternate functionality indicated by the blue text near the keys
• Alphanumeric keys for entering data
Temperature limits +14°F to +122°F (-10°C to +50°C) 0% to 95%RH (non-condensing) for +32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)
Storage with batteries -4°F to 131°F (-20°C to +55°C) for less than 1 month
Storage without batteries -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
Enclosure rating IP51 (front)
Shock Passes the 1-meter drop test onto concrete
• Only use new, original parts.
• Do not recharge the battery in hazardous areas.
• Have repairs done by only qualified personnel.
• Charge or power using only the Field Communicator power supply/charger.
HART and fieldbus communication terminals
Three 4mm banana plugs (one common terminal to both HART and FOUNDATION fieldbus.)
± 15 degrees recommended maximum angle between the 475 interface and adapter or PC.
18 in. recommended maximum distance between the 475 interface and adapter or PC.
The Bluetooth Interface is a licensed option for the 475 Field Communicator. If your 475 is not licensed for Bluetooth, it does not have a Bluetooth radio.To use Bluetooth you need an approved adapter using the Windows Bluetooth software and drivers (stack) included with Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 or 3, Windows Vista Business Service Pack 1, or Windows 7 Professional. The adapter should be plug-and-play if no other Bluetooth software or drivers were installed on your PC. The Easy Upgrade Utility cannot communicate with an adapter using third-party drivers. See www.fieldcommunicator.com or the readme file for more information. 30 feet (10 meters) recommended maximum distance between the 475 and a Bluetooth adapter attached to a PC.
Only supported card readers can be used with the System Card. Unsupported card readers may corrupt files. See the readme file on your Resource CD or DVD or www.fieldcommunicator.com for the list of supported card readers. The card reader can be used only with the Field Communicator Easy Upgrade Utility.
Typical HART Model Number: 475 H P 1 E KL U GMT
Typical HART/Fieldbus Model Number: 475 F P 1 E KL U GMT
HONGKONG XIEYUAN TECH CO., LIMITED
|T: 86-027-85581877 |F: 86-027-85309780 |Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org |
Ad: 7-A16,Caishen Commercial Plaza,Hankou Railway Station,Wuhan, Hubei, China