Continuously monitoring and displaying concentrations of up to five gases, the compact and lightweight GasAlertMicro 5 was designed and engineered with an extensive host of applications in mind.
- Integral concussion-proof boot
- Optional integral motorized pump option for remote sampling
- Powered by three AA alkaline batteries or a hot-swappable rechargeable battery pack
- Triple alarms (audible, visual and vibrating)
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Large, user selectable backlit LCD
- Four alarm levels: Low, High, TWA and STEL
- Compatible with MicroDock II Automatic Test and Calibration Station
- Datalogging models store and recall event information
- Wide range of user selectable field options including password protection, safe and stealth modes.
Full function self-test confirms sensor, battery and circuitry integrity and audibleisual alarms on activation
GasAlertMicro 5 Series
GasAlertMicro 5 Series deluxe confined space kit
includes manual aspirator kit, sampling probe with holster, five spare auxiliary filters and three spare quick connect fittings, 10 ft. / 3 m sampling hose, carrying holster, calibration cap and 1.0 LPM regulator
Integral motorized pump kit (Yellow)
Includes motorized pump cover, 1 ft. / 30 cm sample probe with hydrophobic barrier (water trap) and particulate filters, 5 ft. / 1.5 m sampling hose and two spare pump filters
Securely attach the GasAlertMicro 5 with the durable Carrying Holster
MicroDock II Automated Calibration and Testing Station
Base station and GasAlertMicro 5 Series docking module (charging) with charging cable
Heavy duty protection for extreme conditions. The concussion-proof boot slips easily and securely onto the detector for additional protection.