BW HONEYWELL QT-XWHM-R-Y-NA GasAlert Quattro 4-Gas Monitor(%LEL, O2, H2S, CO)
The GasAlert Quattro offers constant monitoring and readout of toxic and explosive gases, and years of reliable service. The BW Honeywell GasAlert Quattro 4-Gas Monitor QT-XWHM-R-Y-NA comes with a fully-charged battery, calibrated and ready to use.
Just as the smaller Micro Clip XT 4-Gas monitor, the Quattro is a diffusion monitor with no internal pump. It measures the air the sensors are exposed to, but has no pump to test remote locations before entry. But unlike Micro Clip XT, it features four full-size detectors that give longer life for each sensor.
- A large, clear LCD screen constantly displaying gas levels
- One-button operation
- Minimal training required to operate this gas detector
- Checks for all 4 standard confined space gases
- Comes calibrated and ready to use out of the box
Three modes of alarm are in place to warn you against dangerous gas levels:
- Sonic Alarm: 95dB warning siren
- Visual: Three bright LED lights
- Vibrating alert
The Deluxe Confined Space Kit is available with this detector, if you occasionally need to test the air remotely. It features a hand pump that gives you the flexibility to sample remote areas, a sturdy carry-case for transporting the unit to and from job sites, and an IR Connectivity Kit to download data to a computer.
The Calibration Gas (not included in the kit) is also available for regular calibration and bump testing of your monitor.
Also consider: A great add-on to this product is the BW Honeywell Vehicle Power Adapter. It allows the XT II to be charged in a vehicle on the way to the job site and gives an extra option for keeping the device fully charged for only $25.00.
If your work requires testing the air before entering a space, consider the GasAlert Max XT II, which features an internal pump.
- Size: 5.1 x 3.2 x 1.9 in. / 13.0 x 8.1 x 4.7 cm
- Weight: 11.15 oz. / 316 g
- Temperature: -4 to +122°F / -20 to +50°C
- Humidity: 10% - 100% RH (non-condensing)
- Alarms: Visual (six, red LEDs), vibrating, audible (95dB) - Low, High, STEL, TWA, OL (over limit)
- Tests: Sensor integrity, circuitry, battery and audible/visual alarms on activation, battery (continuous), sensor (continuous)
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S): 0-200 ppm, 0.1 ppm (Resolution)
- Carbon monoxide (CO): 0-1000 ppm, 1 ppm (Resolution)
- Oxygen (O2) : 0-30.0%, 0.1% (Resolution)
- Combustible gases (%LEL): 0-100% LEL 0-5.0% v/v, 1% 0.1% (Resolution)
What's included with the BW GasAlertQuattro Series
- MultiGas Detector
- Calibration cap and tubing
- Power supply
HONGKONG XIEYUAN TECH CO., LIMITED
|T: 86-027-85581877 |F: 86-027-85309780 |Mail:email@example.com |
Ad: 7-A16,Caishen Commercial Plaza,Hankou Railway Station,Wuhan, Hubei, China